Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the VOICE
In reality's shadow the blind see best
(Fuck sorry sorry sorry)

'Normally it's just Mother." She replies with a light shrug of her shoulders. Reading into the things Sam did or didn't say would be a futile effort, even for a god.

That the conversation had suddenly turned to The Price (I don't remember either) has the Voice sitting up slightly straighter, the blue of her eyes flickering as if she were running her own internal scans, much the same as the ascended did.

"There is much about him that you do not know, Sam. Though it's very noble of you to care about his suffering." Folding her hands into her lap, her fingers lacing through one another and showing none of the tension she internally felt, The Voice nods slowly. "The Prince is...not entirely what you think. He will not come willingly. But if you can bring him to me...I can see what I can do for him."

Pausing, The Voice reaches out and brushes her fingertips against Sam's cheek. "You will not be able to do this alone...but I urge you to think carefully about who you will bring. It might be the difference between life or death."

Messages In This Thread
calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-09-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 04-21-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-22-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-02-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 05-02-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-07-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 05-07-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM