is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
It is a good thing that Ronin's appetite is not so easily diminished; for many the sounds coming from behind one of the bushes would absolutely put them off their lunch. Whatever the doctor has been trying to throw up is absolutely out of her stomach, and yet her body continues to heave just the same. Tears stream down her cheeks, and when finally her body stops its retching, she simply lets herself indulge in a breathless moment of silence, before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

It's nothing, she tells herself. It's easy to be ignorant as a doctor, and you can think of hundreds of things with precisely the same symptoms as pregnancy this.

Forcing herself to her feet despite how jello-like her legs suddenly feel, Tobi kicks a bit of dirt over her pile of sick before stepping back out onto the path..

..and directly in front of one of the most handsome men in all of Caido, bouquet of flowers in hand.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-11-2021, 03:35 PM