is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
Put him off his lunch? Never. Spark concern in his breast? Absolutely. Ronin's steps have slowed even before Tobi pops out from behind the bushes, and he blinks down at her in blank confusion at first. Why he doesn't think that doctors can get sick is something that not even the Star can likely answer, but here is Doctor Hart proving him wrong nonetheless. For a second or two they simply stand there, before Ronin remembers himself and clears his throat.

"Are you okay, Tobi?" he asks, concern knitting his brows together. He glances over her shoulder as if to check whether she's been out walking with someone - tending a patient perhaps - but nope, it's just the two of them out here, and a pile of dirt covered sick. "Shall we sit down...? I can get you something to drink, if you'd like?" The stalls around the Celestine are few and far between, but they do exist, and some water shouldn't be difficult to come by.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 03:49 PM