is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Tobi isn't one easily prone to anger, but gods if it isn't unfair in a way that makes her want to slap him, that Ronin is so attractive. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just some...food poisoning, probably." Tobi tries on a wobbling smile that she hasn't the energy to hold for long.

"Water would be amazing, thank you." She says with a grateful nod, before zeroing in on the closest bench and utterly collapsing onto it. Tilting her head back and tugging at the collar of her scrubs to try and let more air in, Tobi tries to swallow around the you-know-what-this-is lump in the back of her throat.

Though there is absolutely no need to do so, Tobi finds herself straightening the front of her smock so that it lays flat against her stomach. No bulges here. Not a single one. Regardless of how normal she looks, still the doctor finds herself silently wishing that Rae could do her one little favour and turn back time just a few moments that she might have slipped past Ronin undetected.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-11-2021, 03:57 PM