is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
"If you are in trouble with anything, Tobi, you know you can tell me right?" It might seem like a strange tangent, given that for all intents and purposes, he's merely happened upon her whilst she's been unwell, but Ronin is precisely that sort of chivalrous idiot. And even while she might be speaking to herself, the Star is the unfortunate audience for all of this, and so he can't help but tilt his head at her in curiosity.

"But I thought you said it was food poisoning," he mumbles, deciding not to push the matter and instead allowing her to keep his cup of water, rising to his feet to whistle for his nimbus. He invites her to get comfortable on it (it will likely be a much smoother ride than if he was to carry her) while he collects up the flowers again. "I don't think you're stupid. You're one of the smartest people I know," he objects. "We can make as many stops as you like. Just give me directions and we'll get you wherever you need to be."
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 05:30 PM