is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
"I..." Did she know? Looking up into Ronin's blue eyes—and thank the gods they looked nothing like Finn's—Tobi realizes that yes, she does think she knows. She and Ronin might not know each other well, but there's something unmistakably trustworthy about the Star. Not that it helps much with what she's dealing with, just now. "..if only this was the sort of thing your pretty lights and starry-explosions could help with." She mumbles, trying for levity and falling hopelessly short.

'It isn't..or at least if it is, I've discovered a new strain of it." Having not even realized that she's appropriated Ronin's cup, Tobi begins to dig her nails into the top of it until it begins to come apart. Glancing up at his nimbus, Tobi rises and eases herself onto it, already trying to think up excuses for why she needed to be carried about should anyone see.

He says she's one of the smartest people he knows and without warning, the doctor has burst into tears. "No, I'm not." She protests as crocodile tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm not smart. I'm pregnant."
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-11-2021, 05:42 PM