is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
"You don't know until you try," Ronin jokes with Tobi - but given what she's about to say to him, perhaps he ought not to have suggested the use of his pretty lights and exploding stars. "Who knows? Maybe you are a scientist as well as a doctor. You could be famous for..." Vomiting in the bushes? Ronin offers her an awkward smile, promptly trying to backtrack. "Never mind."

They stroll easily enough - or at least, Ronin strolls and the nimbus carries Tobi along - for a few curved pathways, the birds chirping and others enjoying a leisurely stroll in from the Pacifist Plaza. Then she fucking bursts out crying and the Star finds himself trying to figure out to apologise for calling her smart. If only that was the only thing on her mind, though, Ronin left speechless (a rare event) to hear that she's having a baby.

Honestly, the first thing that he feels he should do is smile and offer his congratulations, but clearly Tobi isn't feeling the same way. "Hey, whoa..." Halting the nimbus, he instead moves to sink down onto it as well, thinking nothing of reaching out to try and wipe at her cheeks with the sleeve of his jacket. "Slow down, Tobi. How do... what makes you say that?"
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 06:08 PM