is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Swallowing hard, Tobi shivers slightly in Ronin's embrace as she tries to swallow down the emotions that threaten to sob out from beneath her lips. "But..but they'll think it's you." She protests, which only makes her tears flow all the harder. "And it isn't." Tobi adds, her sadness suddenly without context to anyone who isn't in her mind. Just that morning she'd slipped another stupid note beneath Finn's door, and having done so, she noticed the pile of them on the other side.

Ronin offers out his hand in the same unassuming way she often did to Finn, which of course just crumples the doctor's expression into one of anguish. "He...he isn't even around, and.." Shaking her head and wishing she could burrow all the way inside of Ronin's jacket where she couldn't be found, Tobi tries and fails once more to get a handle on things. "Sorry. Sorry, I'm not normally like this." Not normally pregnant? "I don't...gods I'm a mess. I'm so sorry."
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-11-2021, 07:30 PM