is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
"Wha..?" There are too many ways that the doctor could take that sentence, and so her brain takes them all: he's a whore, you're easy, why would someone like you be with someone like Finn, of course you couldn't resist Ronin's charms, and so on. "There's no feeling better, Ronin. Morning sickness just...is what it is." There's a bite to her words that wasn't there before, and whether or not Ronin will judge defensive-Tobi to be preferable to weepy-Tobi remains to be seen.

Tobi notices nothing at all about the alchemist's shop, the quaint sign on the door, or anything else of what Ronin may or may not be saying; not until his very last comment. "So you're only doing this to pay me back?" Tobi wonders unhappily as she slides from the nimbus. Of course, riding through town on a cloud is bound to draw stares, all the more so because of who the doctor is with, but she isn't above storming off into the middle of the street. Or at least, thanks to her hormones, she isn't.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-12-2021, 01:47 AM