is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Oh, she'll let him. Wrapping her arms around the Star for all she's worth, Tobi buries her nose against his chest. Inadvertently wiping her nose and eyes against his shirt, the doctor sniffles against him as she shakes her head. "It...it wasn't meant to be, or.." Even Tobi was starting to get sick of this narrative, but she still couldn't wrap her mind around how she'd been so wrong about Finn and what they were to each other. What they might be, with time. "...I think I really misjudged things, and now.." Peeling herself back if only to gaze down at her stomach—still perfectly flat—Tobi worries her lower lip between her teeth to keep herself from sobbing again.

'Mmhmmm.' With watery eyes, Tobi nods. She doesn't quite want to let Ronin go, but she feels like an absolute fool for being so wildly needy. It isn't like her at all, and if she's repulsed by her own behaviour, she can only imagine what Ronin must think of her.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-12-2021, 05:22 PM