is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Reaching for the mug of tea, Tobi's fingers revolve around the cup beneath her fingertips as she stares down into it. "He...I don't know, actually. It isn't something we ever talked about." It was just a few dates..."I don't know. Cian sent him on some...assignment, or something. Of course Cian won't say where. Just that he'll be back soon, whatever that means. I don't even think he's in Stormbreak." Because I've looked. Because I've left notes piling up under his door.

Glancing over her shoulder, Tobi suddenly finds it absurdly funny that he's close enough to kiss. She couldn't say why if her life depended on it, just that it strikes her as nauseatingly amusing that he was so close and—

—oh. Nope. It was the tea that was nauseating. Despite peppermints calming and stomach-settling properties, suddenly the smell of it is too much. In an instant Tobi is on her feet dashing towards the sink. She throws up a small amount—the water he'd offered her in the Celestine—and with just a spurt of water from the tap all evidence is gone. Of having thrown up, anyway. In her haste the doctor has broken her mug in the sink. Cracked into two large pieces it's easily fixed, but it makes Tobi cry again just the same.

'Oh!' She mewls, reaching for the pieces and holding them up for Ronin to see.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-12-2021, 08:10 PM