is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
"Is he a member of the Order...?" Ronin asks, unintentionally following the same train of thought that Sera has already wandered down. "Do you... I mean, I could ask around and see if I could figure out where he's gone? I know you said he mentioned you should forget him, but... could that be because of the assignment, rather because of anything between the two of you? I know if I was going somewhere dangerous, or where I didn't know when I'd be back... I'd not want someone to wait for me if they didn't have to."

It's an interesting thread of conversation that they will regrettably not be able to follow, because oh - a broken cup and a sobbing doctor. "Tobi," Ronin says kindly, smiling to her as he rises to his feet and crosses the room. "It's just a cup. Easily fixed," he assures her, guiding the pieces of the mug out of her hands to put them back into the sink. "What's good for morning sickness? You're a doctor - help me to help you?"
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-12-2021, 08:22 PM