is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Tobi nods. "Sera already is...I...Gods this makes it sound dramatic. I feel like I'm in school all over again, having my friends try and talk to his friends, and.." Sighing, her brows knit together as she shoots the Star an incredulous look. "I don't believe you. Even before you were married, did you ever tell Remi not to wait for you?" Is she making unfounded assumptions? Yes, and the way she crumples against the Star says as much. "If he had said something like hey, I'll be gone for a while so..you know, feel free not to wait around, I would understand that."

But now she's crying over spilled tea and broken porcelain and it feels like the world is ending even though she objectively knows it isn't. "uhmm.." Flustered, the doctor shakes her head. "Gin..ger. And maybe some crackers. Something plain." Then, utterly forgetting herself and her manners apparently, quickly adds: "Please. If..it isn't too much trouble."
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-12-2021, 08:38 PM