is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
Already the ginger is soothing to her senses, spicy as it initially is in the air. Wrapping her arms around her hips Tobi leans back against the counter, nodding along despite wanting to just fold herself against Ronin's chest and take a nap. "I know he has as much right to be part of the baby's life as I do..." Her but hangs unsaid in the air. But if he doesn't want me, how will he want it?

Her thoughts are disturbed by the sudden lips against her forehead, leaving Tobi to blink uncertainly up at Ronin. Tobi isn't the sort to have these close and intimate-adjacent friendships, and she can't tell if she feels taken advantage of by her hormones by allowing it. By not minding it. "Here we are." The doctor repeats, though there's no agreement in her voice. Rather than drinking her tea, she simply holds it up to her nose, inhaling deeply and letting the steam help relax her sinuses.

"Okay. Try to talk to him in person. If not, a letter before the baby is born." Her hormonal spikes seem to be on the down-swing, letting the doctor actually reason her way through her problems for the first time today. 'You're a good man Ronin. I'm really glad you came along this afternoon.'
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-13-2021, 02:48 PM