[SE] sweetness in silence
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ISLA

"I'm sure I'll be busy enough that I hardly notice the nights go by," Isla remarks with a wink - she might be many things, but she's not the type to have much free time (something Varus likely already knows). "Extra heartbreaking, though?" Smiling and closing her eyes as his forehead comes to rest against hers, she shrugs gently beneath the shield of his arm. "You do seem like a sucker for punishment, so I'll see what I can do."

Biting her lip and having the good grace to look sheepish as well when he brings up the spoilers subject, Isla shifts to rise to her feet, snagging the towel along the way. "Well," she says, "knowledge is power, they say, and I like to feel powerful." It's a poor excuse but it's the only one she's likely to have on the matter. "Would you like to walk with me back to the portal?"
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// every mistake, a reason to run, but a good soldier marches on
knowing the worst may be still yet to come //
I don’t doubt that you will be.” He murmurs to her with a soft laugh, before he’s suggesting something extra heartbreaking, leaning in to press his forehead against hers. He pulls away with a nod, a playful look given her way. “Who, me?” He teases, making a show of being overly dramatic about it.

She shifts out from his arm, though, and Varus moves to stand, grabbing the book and tucking it under his arm (because he does absolutely plan on finishing it even if it had been spoiled), and offers his elbow to her. “Mm, well, you certainly were powerful tonight.” He comments with a playful smirk and a hum of a sigh. “I’d love to walk you back to the portal.

And that’s exactly what they do, drift toward the Portal with that very same, easy and playful banter, until he bids her farewell with a gentleman’s kiss – a farewell for now.

- FIN <3333
VARUS