Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
What? No.” Sunjata offers with a bark of surprised laughter. “It’s uh… Complicated.” Given the fact that Nate isn’t back yet, that he hasn’t decided whether or not he wanted to stay through it, Sunjata doesn’t know exactly how to answer the question. Is Kamaria Bart’s niece if Nate didn’t want anything to do with the star child? Complicated. And it’s that look that has a brief shadow crossing his gaze. So he pours a decent amount in the glass and knocks it back, lets it swirl in his gut.

And with a heavy breath, his hip rests against the counter that he’s backed against. “Nate’s trip is sort of… A break for us. I fucked up and he left. He said he’d be back to tell me what he decides, so you’ll definitely see him.” But it still fills his gut with unease to admit it to his brother in law who might try to kick his ass about it. He wouldn’t blame the other man. “I made a bargain to protect Nate with a goddess here. My end of the bargain is her having my daughter and me raising her.” He chews on his bottom lip briefly. “So. Until Nate decides what he wants to do, I’m not entirely sure if you wanna start calling her your niece yet.” He cocks his head slightly as he regards Bart, standing still as his gaze scans his brother in law. “If he decides to stay, though, and we can get past it then yeah she’s your niece and yeah I can’t cook for her. Not at all like Nate can cook.

He lets that settle while Bart dives into the conversation of how he’d ended up here – a slight grimace overcoming his face, tugging at the scar that spans his cheek. “Fuck.” He rumbles – a similar experience held within him, but he didn’t die or anything. Subconsciously, he does raise his hand to his neck, to the line that drifts beneath his ear, down under a compass tattoo, before disappearing beneath his collar. And of course, the other one his father had given him that’s stark on his face as well. “Welp, at least you’re here now. Pretty far away from him.” He’s a bit at a loss of what to say.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 05-28-2021, 06:46 AM