Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
Most people don’t tend to use the portals during monsoon season. He knows this as fact. He also knows that sometimes people don’t particularly get a choice. Perhaps this is one of those times, a flash of someone in his gaze leaving from the Port as he does his rounds just to ensure no other buildings are going to collapse. But it isn’t just anyone at first glance, because there’s a jacket he spies - one that he imagines is quite familiar, but he can’t quite put his finger on it just yet.

So he decides to do something he hasn’t done in a while, actually. He tails the stranger, consistently trying to keep his mind working, the gears spinning, in order to try and determine where the fuck he’s seen that jacket before.

It hits him surprisingly quickly as he sizes up the man, not quite as built as Nate, but there’s some similarities there despite the rest, and the jacket? The jacket is Nate’s. Which, of course, doesn’t bode well for the Attuned as the realization sits in. “Hey!” He calls out, a bit sharper at first, working his jaw through the rain that batters the both of them and the wind that sneaks up on them.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:17 PM