Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
It isn’t intentional (at least not fully) for Sunjata to stick his fingers into fresh wounds. But it’s a realization that’s thrown him for a loop too as he reveals it all, lets Bart come closer, lets him absorb the words and the information Sunjata’s laid out. It’s truly most of what he has, given the fact Nate was so private about his life before, and now with the break he truly has no concrete proof of ‘hey let me take you home and show you’ so he has to settle for something else.

I get it. I’m… Not from here either.” He sighs, pushing back rain soaked hair as he stares at Bart, as he realizes just how terrible of a first impression he’s made. “Nate’s… On a trip right now but he’ll be back soon. So I can’t show him to you just yet, but I can show you something he’s written?” He wonders if it’s good enough, before deciding fuck it and doing it anyway. His hand comes out to gesture for him to follow the Attuned until they reach the notice board, flicking through all the previous notices to reveal two most notably.

The first when Nate had started his medical clinic, the second when it came to bitching out Ronin. The last names were slightly different, but the handwriting is certainly the same. “We, uh, we combined our names when we got married.” He doesn’t look at Bart, instead a part of him focuses on the handwriting, on the tone Nate’s written them with, wondering if perhaps he wishes it hard enough Nate would come back.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:43 PM