Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
It is a lot of information, a lot that Bart will have to get used to quicker rather than later, given the fact of how close those gods are to both Sunjata and Nate. Now, Sunjata doesn’t know what a vampire is, but he can see the amusement on Bart’s face clear as day — he can also see the crinkle of his eyes with it that Sunjata intimately knows is so similar to Nate’s own. “I guess.” Shoulders shrug a bit helplessly, giving into the idea of Nate being a vampire even if Sunjata’s never heard of them.

The rest of it, though, the gods, well… For starters he supposes he should be broad. “There’s Old Gods and New Gods. The Old Gods are Mort, Rae, and Vi. God of death, god of Nature, god of life, respectively. They have heralds. Ludo for Mort, Frey for Rae, and Safrin for Vi.” He pauses as his heart twists a bit. “I follow Safrin. Hence all the stars.” He lifts his tattooed arm as if to show it off, before settling in as they head up the hills toward the house built into the cliffs.

The New Gods are basically just the Voice I think. That’s… Well. Nate’s a demigod for her. So he’s pretty up there with her.” His gaze slips back over to Bart, waiting to see what kind of reaction that might grant him.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:49 PM