Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
Oh, Bartie doesn’t care that Sunjata seems confused. Bitemark scars? Ageless? Can’t go into the sun? That’s all he needs to know in order to make Nate’s life a living hell. For eternity, quite literally. Nate being alive is nearly eclipsed by the joy of mockery material provided to him.

Unfortunately there’s still so much more to learn - or, more accurately, have blabbed at him while he tries to listen - and that takes precedence over coming up with various names to call his twin brother. Speaking of names, holy shit are there a lot, and he tries to commit them somewhat to memory. Safrin at least is a name he can tie to a visual cue as soon as Sunjata shows off his tattoos. Honestly he’s not certain how much he needs to know. Fucking around with gods isn’t really on his bucket list.

Except apparently his brother is also a demigod. "Fuckin’ hell, and here I was thinkin’ I could ignore some of it." With a gusty sigh, he shoves a hand through his wet curls to get them out of his eyes. "So is Torchline the main uh...continent? Country?" Uncertain what they even call this place, or if it defies categorization like everything else seems to.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Bartholomew - 04-12-2021, 06:49 PM