Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
The wind continues to batter at them, pulling them this way and that, and Sunjata continues to try and brace against the winds as he guides Bart back toward the house. Through the clouds and rain it can be seen, a bit fuzzy on the horizon, but there nestled within it. So Sunjata tries to offer as much information as he can, positive that Bart will likely forget most of it, which is fine. It took Sunjata quite some time to remember it all, too.

The mention of Nate becoming a demigod, though, Sunjata wonders if perhaps he should have kept that a secret until Nate’s arrival. Cat’s out of the bag, though, and all he can do is offer an apologetic smile and a slight shrug of a tattooed shoulder. “It’s not… It’s like, a region. The world is Caido. Then there’s regions. Torchline is here, then there’s Halo, the Hollowed Grounds, the Greatwood… A few places in between called the Wilds.” He pauses as the house comes a bit fuller into view, looming and huge.

Nate should be coming back soon, probably when the storms are over. I don't think I'd be able to get a letter to him.” He offers with a brief pause, fishing in his pocket for a key to the home. He doesn't even know where Nate is to try and guide a letter there.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:56 PM