Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
Bart spares a moment to hate his life as the two of them struggle through the wind and rain. It doesn't take more than a moment - he's quite adept at it after three decades of practice. Just a blip and bam, movin' on. He can't help but scowl jealously at Sunjata's back though. Dude has an extra few inches on him, and a bit more muscle; any advantage he has in this shitstorm is enviable.

At least his voice is a beacon through the battering downpour, not that Bart is confident in his ability to keep all these names straight. Instead he just nods along, letting it go in one ear and out the other. He's still kinda dealing with the whole not actually dead thing, not to mention how Nate has seemingly joined him in that category. Regional names don't quite stack up to that knowledge y'know?

He huddles as close to Sunjata as he can when they're on the doorstep, probably looking like an angry drowned cat. Rain isn't his look. "I'll be a helluva welcome home surprise," he snorts, devil may care grin sparking on his lips. Completely unaware of the why behind his twin's absence. Probably best for Sunjata, really, that he doesn't know for as long as possible. "It always this shitty here? Cuz I gotta say, ya need some new real estate if so."
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Bartholomew - 04-14-2021, 03:12 AM