Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
Well, she can continue staring all she likes. Bart is going to intently not look at her in contrast. He feels like he's avoiding his dad's squinting stare as the old man tried to figure out if Bart was lying or not; he usually was, which makes the comparison all the more convoluted, but everything about this scenario is a bit of a fucking mess anyway. It's too much to wrap his head around but damn if he isn't trying.

He doesn't want to think too hard about the social atmosphere here, or the relief that settles all the way into his bones at the affirmation Sunjata gives. Bart's really, really good at ignoring shit. (Get it? Since he's ignoring Haai?)

A 6'4 dude isn't so easy to ignore though even if he intended to, but lucky he isn't because fuck yeah he wants a drink. "Fuck, I shouldn't get plastered but man if it don't sound good right now with all'a this. So yeah, but not too much." Otherwise Scarface is going to have to haul a half-naked Bart into bed while he swings wildly between maudlin and hyper. Probably maudlin with the revelations the day has brought (and his own fuckin' death) but the half-nakedness is pretty much a staple of Bart's once he's past tipsy. "I wouldn't say no to some food though." Definitely more of an afterthought with alcohol on the horizon.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Bartholomew - 05-08-2021, 04:04 AM