Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
Haai doesn’t mind that Bart ignores her and she continues to do her little gargoyle-esque watch from her bed while Sunjata tries to focus on calming himself for the realization that his brother in law is in Caido and that Nate would be returning soon to quite the fucking surprise. So he tries to offer up some sort of peace allotment, some amount of ‘here’s some shelter and food and drinks and whatever you need’ because that’s what family was for, right?

He can only assume.

So he nods, pouring a bit of rum (what Torchline was particularly known for) into a glass, not too much as Bart had suggested, and manages to grab some left over meal that Nate had made, as well as a few of the staples such as some dried ramphire jerky, bread, things like that which tended to last longer, for Bart to choose from. “Nate’s kind of the cook in this relationship so you’re going to be shit out of luck if you ask me to make anything for you.” He calls over to Bart with a hum of a laugh. “But I have some stuff you might be able to make something with.” He sets them all on the counter before he’s leaning back with his back against the opposite counter. “If you’re not a fan of rum, I’ve got whiskey too.” He moves to open up a drawer and pull out a pack of cigarettes, moving to light one up and take a drag off of it, setting the pack on the counter with the matches as well, in case Bart also smoked.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 05-08-2021, 04:52 AM