Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
Haai makes no move to follow Bart as he stands, just simply watches the man as he steps into the kitchen, even after his show of sticking his tongue out at her. All she does is puff a hint of smoke from her maw as she settles and nestles her head in between her paws, letting her wings drape over the edges of her makeshift nest.

Sunjata pours the whiskey into the glass and Bart finds it quickly. “I wouldn’t mind.” Sunjata offers with a soft laugh, a slight shake of his head. “I never, uh, learned how. So it’s all just been trial and error trying to make something edible for my daughter and I.” His nose wrinkles a fraction, recollecting the meals that were less than spectacular, but at least still edible.

Bart downs the whiskey and Sunjata slides the bottle over toward his brother in law in case the man wants to top up again, before he sinks into a bar stool at the counter and takes a sip from his after he pulls the cigarette from his lips. “Then we’ll get along in that regard.” Sunjata chimes, lifting his glass in a small mock toast before taking yet another sip. “How, uh, how’d you get here? Just… Sucked up into a portal and dropped at the Port?” He asks, unsure if it’s a safe question to ask, but is far too curious.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:17 AM