how did it come to this
Sunjata
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives
Sunjata melts into it and Finn lets him, all but keeping the Flood's head above water as the steam and bath oils fragrance the air, making it heavy and hazy. "Do you feel a little better?" he wonders, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it anyway, as wet fingers slide into his mop of hair, as his hand drifts lower beneath the water to wrap around Sunjata's cock.

It's a perfect position that they're in for these sorts of shenanigans - and hell, if they're going to be sharing a bath and Finn has accidentally used all of the other man's fancy bubbles, he sort of owes him. Those are the surface thoughts that practically don't belong to Finn - anything below that is pleasantly numbed by the dreamdust.

His hand starts to move in slow, firm strokes that suggests no hurry on his part, the other slipping around to dance across Jata's chest, keeping him afloat.
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He’s content to melt here, truthfully. Finn’s fingers having loosened all the bunched up muscles within Sunjata to an extent that he doesn’t care whatever else happens, not as he leans back against Finn and reaches up to run his hand through the other man’s hair, fingers tightening the second Finn’s other hand finds his cock. A shiver runs down his spine and his breath hitches once more, his torso angled just enough that he can press his face into Finn’s neck.

It takes him a moment to respond, his mind tugged in different directions as his other hand braces himself against Finn’s thigh. “Yes.” He almost whispers, just barely loud enough to be heard over the water. The slow, firm strokes spark that fire in his gut, a slow steadiness that's so opposite of before. But he's content to roll with it, to let it be something more relaxing this time than drugged and distracted. His eyes shut, hand trailing through Finn’s hair to his neck and shoulder, pressing his fingers in there to keep him steady, and he presses a kiss against the column of Finn’s neck. “Much better.” He hums against the wet, slick skin.
take me by the hand but please don't want to know me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
There's no rush here, not in the depths of the bath with the rest of the world howling and battering against the house outside. Given that this is the Governor's personal space, too, there's no chance of anyone interrupting. (Anyone else, anyway, and in Finn's defence he had wombled his way here before he'd been given the grand tour). It's just the lazy stroke of Finn's hand and the press of hot, wet skin, and everything else can bleed away.

"Good," he murmurs into the Flood's wet hair, his head lolling against Sunjata's, his eyes slipping shut as well so it's just the sensation of all that's going on. And honestly, it's as close to bliss as Finn is likely to get in any of his current circumstances, and with the drugs in his system it's all the easier to imagine that all is well. The hand on Sunjata's cock picks up the face, but not much, and the other splays across the constellation in ink on the other man's chest.
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
Sunjata doesn’t particularly have any defense, nor would he need one given that it’s his house. But for the time being, he does simply try to let go of everything else that’s happened, melds and melts into Finn at his back and the hand that strokes an idle rhythm along his cock. It’s a lazy movement, a lazy evening to wind up the tumultuous time of the Halenani collapsing, and Sunjata hadn’t quite realized how much he’d needed it.

The good is murmured into his hair, the pressure of Finn’s face into his head as he presses a kiss to the other man’s neck. Fingers tighten along his skin, both his thigh and shoulder where Sunjata’s gripped on, keeping his hips steady and lets Finn start to draw it all out of him. His breathing picks up with the pace Finn sets, and the hand at the man’s shoulder withdraws to give him a bit more space to move his head should he wish to.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn doesn't really care where Sunjata's hands are, and it's a feat of drugged relaxation for such a thing to even be possible. Still, it makes him pliable and companionable in the current close space, and as the Flood's fingers slip away from his shoulder Finn shifts them a little deeper into the water. It rises, creeping up Jata's chest and flashing heat anew across Finn's skin, drawing a lazy smile from his lips.

The hand working on Sunjata's cock is not so lazy anymore, but there's still no hurry about the climax he coaxes him towards. Sometimes there's no need to chase that high, no need to feel that tension, not when ecstasy can be so easily gained in other means. Finn's head dips a little, decorating the governor's neck with slow kisses. Even the scars mean little in his current state - there's just the steam and the weight of the body against his own.
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
It’s a slow riding pressure that builds, something so much less frantic and vibrant – it’s slow and dull and almost sweet in a way that Sunjata isn’t used to. He’s used to rushing, pushing through, his impatience meeting the end need before he has time to savor it. This, though, gives him a chance to savor – pulled back and down a bit into the water as he is by Finn’s hands, the bath rising and adding to the flush of his scarred skin.

The pace Finn strokes along his cock builds up, the wave of his orgasm moving so slowly that Sunjata’s surprised when he can almost feel it crest – no tension wrought through him aside from the idea of relief. His head tilts to make room for Finn’s, soft kisses pressed along his neck and shoulder, and the hand at Finn’s thigh presses in as the wave within him begins to overtake him, pouring through him from his feet to his mind, blurring out everything else aside from the sparks that rise behind his closed eyes. A shudder creeps down his spine as the wave crests and his hand grips onto Finn tighter, hips finally shifting a fraction in a stutter as it courses through him and his heartbeat thunders suddenly in his ears.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn is barely a part of this - he's merely the instrument in Sunjata's pleasure, and when the Flood finishes, it's as slow and hazy as the rest of this has been. Still, it doesn't stop him from continuing to kiss along the side of Jata's neck, his hand slowing in its movements, the thunder of the other man's heartbeat vibrating throughout the two of them until it's just the slow drip of water, the cloying of the steam and their collective breath.

"And how about now? Still better?" he asks, perhaps a hint of playfulness in his tone. He sits up a little, drawing Sunjata with him so he can laze a little more comfortably back against his chest and the side of the bath. "Are you alone here...? I thought..." Nate, the Ascended, the demigod. "Well. The place was empty when I got here, anyway."
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
The afterglow sparks behind his eyes as he rides it out, the flush coating his skin in part of both the heat of the water and the activities below the surface. But Finn continues to help him ride it out, continues those slow kisses along his neck, and the Flood is halfway between leaning into Finn completely, and choosing to depart. But Finn tugs him back in against his chest which decides that quite literally, and Sunjata finds himself shifting a fraction to settle better with Finn at his back, head resting against Finn’s shoulder. “Still better.” He agrees with a quiet huff of a laugh.

The follow up question takes a few moments longer for him to decide how to respond, Sunjata finding himself opening his eyes to peer across the water of the bath in his quiet consideration. “Yeah. Nate left… After my daughter got here. Needed some time on his own to get his thoughts together and decide if he wanted to stay with me.” He offers, running his hand along Finn’s thigh until he reaches empty water again and rises to rub at his chest. “He doesn’t feel safe here with my closeness to Safrin.” He explains with a shrug of a shoulder. “So it’s just me. And you, I suppose, given that you’ve found my room.” He murmurs.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
It isn't a moment that can last forever, so as Sunjata draws away after a few minutes more of relaxation in the hot water, Finn lets him go. He stretches luxuriously and rises up after the other man, bubbles and bath oils still glistening against his skin. "That sounds like a very difficult position to be in," he says, glancing around and belatedly realising that he doesn't even have a towel to hand. Way to go Finn, waltzing into the bath without any thoughts for what to do afterwards. (He blames the dreamdust, but he'd probably be just as much of a disaster on his own).

"I thought you mentioned he was a demigod, though? For the Voice. What does he have to be afraid of?" he wonders, ruffling his fingers through his wet hair and wading out of the bath, figuring he'll drip dry in the meantime. As for him finding Sunjata's room? Finn has the good grace to flush a bit, rubbing at the back of his head. "I can go if you would prefer? The last thing I want to do is intrude when you've done all of this for us."
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He takes a bit longer to come around, admitting a few things he otherwise wouldn’t. Truth be told, though, he doesn’t think anything of it. Finn is just a worker in a brothel, as far as Sunjata knows. Whatever said here would remain between them (it likely won’t, but again he doesn’t know). So he rises, after rousing himself enough, dripping onto the floor as he moves toward the closet off to the side and pulls out a towel for himself, rounding back toward Finn to hand him one, too.

He is. But, Safrin cursed him or did something to him before LongNight. He went to the Voice to have it fixed and became a demigod through it.” Tattooed shoulders rise and fall in a shrug as his gaze lands quite easily on Finn’s face. “And Safrin changed me, too, during that time. I hurt him when I touch him. I can only assume it’s something to do with fixing him from whatever Safrin did, and me… Being marked by her.” It made sense, right?

Regardless, he dries his hair in this time and the rest of his body, before he’s wrapping the towel around his waist, moving deeper into the bathroom toward his room. “You can stay if you want. I don’t mind the company.” He shrugs, pausing at the doorframe to turn back toward Finn with a raise of his brow. “I won’t be sleeping in the bed though.” He slips into the bedroom and begins to pull out blankets from the drawers off to the side, tossing them on the floor with a bunch of pillows to craft some sort of nest, tapping into his attuned side of his mind without quite realizing it fully.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
"Oh - thank you." Finn snags the towel handed to him, carefully drying himself off (not how he usually acts in this situation, but his senses are somewhat dulled, so sue him) and pulling his clothes back on until he's pretty much ready to go, having shrugged his bag over his shoulder too. "It really sounds as though the two of you have been put on the opposite fighting lines for all of this," he says softly. "Aren't you worried? About what the Voice might do to you through him?"

He's about to leave when Sunjata remarks that he might as well stay, and Finn tries and fails to find the words to politely decline - both drugs and duty see to that. "Sure," he says instead. "Why not the... bed...?" Having followed Jata into the bedroom, Finn is glancing between the bed and the floor and slowly raising his eyebrows, waiting for the other man to finish whatever it is he's doing.
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
A nod is given to Finn as the other man takes the towel and Sunjata works to dry himself off before he’s stepping toward the bedroom. Finn’s question reaches him and does actually give Sunjata a bit of pause, a moment of consideration, before he shakes his head. “No.” He says simply, casting a glance Finn’s direction as he continues to work to pull blankets out for the makeshift bed on the floor. “I’m not worried about that.” Truth be told, he hasn’t thought about it at all. But he trusts Nate and with Nate trusting the Voice as he does, he hasn’t ever needed to worry about it.

Why start now?

The blankets are tossed together as Finn’s question hits him again, and Sunjata can’t help the amused smirk that crosses his face. “The simple answer is that it feels wrong to sleep with another man in mine and my husband's bed. The longer answer is that I get nightmares and without Nate, they’re easier to handle on the floor.” He straightens up after that. “And also I’ve been sleeping in a shift of mine lately. Panthers and beds don’t mix too much, don’t you think?” He isn’t offering the information on his dog shift, but he certainly still plans on sleeping in some fuzzy skin of his.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
"Oh," says Finn, because there's not much else he can say to that. "I'd be worried," he adds, almost under his breath. But each to their own, and the next thing he knows they're in the bedroom with the Flood making some sort of nest in the middle of the floor. Sunjata's response is more than understandable, and Finn winces and nods. "Sorry - of course. I suppose I just meant what you were..." Doing? Making?

But then that, too, becomes clear, and subconsciously Finn finds himself relaxing all over again. A shift would be easier to sleep next to by far, and he finds himself smiling sadly to the other man as he approaches the edge of what he can only describe as a nest. "I get nightmares too," he confesses, setting his bag down by the foot of the bed. "I have something that might help, if you'd like it?" Or they can just sleep and hope for the best.
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
Then I guess it’s a good thing you’re not in my situation, then, huh?” He teases Finn briefly, a crooked smile forming on his lips. The last thing he needs is to worry about the Voice among all of his other worries. So he’s content to leave the conversation at that while he finishes the best and tosses a couple more pillows in there. “It’s a nest.” Crafted from both the macaw and dragon shift within him, fit for kings as it were.

Finn’s admission brings a sad smile to Sunjata’s face as he shakes his head. “It’s alright.” He hums, rolling out his surprisingly less tense neck now. “I’ll manage.” He doesn’t want to get too fucked up in case Kamaria needed him sooner rather than later, and so Sunjata gestures to the nest. “Feel free to climb in if you want to.” And that’s the last thing the Flood says before he shifts into a panther, dark as night and the rest of the room, with quicksilver eyes that watch and wait for what Finn decides, before he’s climbing into the nest too.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA