learn me right
Amalia!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
'Cause she's just like the weather
Can't hold her together
Born from dark water
Daughter of the r a i n and s n o w
Fortunately, or unfortunately, for Seren, Amalia is more than accustomed to being eyed - anonymity became a luxury the Angel couldn't afford a long time ago. The mimicry of her stretching has the once-Shield smiling surreptitiously; she slows herself, deliberate in her actions, exaggerating some of the motions for the other to easier replicate.

She can't say she's surprised when the girl intercepts her, though the sweat on her brow and the flush of frustration over her cheeks leave her a little bemused. Dragoons generally didn't struggle this much, and Amalia shakes her head thoughtfully. "Sure- but you were doing great. It wasn't the easier set," she murmurs somewhat apologetically, a wry twist to her lips.

Amalia returns to the mat, setting her jump rope on the ground and turning back to the girl. Barefoot in shorts and a backless top, the Angel is a far different picture from the youth. Her head jerks towards Seren's boots; "Take those off first. Then show me which poses you weren't confident on."

Amalia was doing these poses

Messages In This Thread
learn me right - by Seren - 04-13-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: learn me right - by Amalia - 04-14-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: learn me right - by Seren - 04-14-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: learn me right - by Amalia - 04-16-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: learn me right - by Seren - 04-16-2021, 05:27 PM