Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Aisha stumbles a bit and Wessex tries to capitalize on that, stepping forward again as soon as her kicking foot lands and trying to crowd the Attuned so that she doesn’t have room to use her sword. Thus far, Wessex has refrained from using any of her really dangerous abilities, as this is just a spar and nothing meant to incur serious injuries. Her eyes flash red for a moment as she considers using her lasers - but  no - not unless Aisha takes it to the next level.

So Wessex steps in and then is too close and has to quickly step back in order to avoid getting something major sliced, which leaves her leg open. The blade nicks the top of her knee and then Wessex really tries to go for it, using her speed to step back and in to Aisha, almost like they’re cuddling, reaching under the sword arm to try and hold it in place. Lowering her hip, she attempts to hoist the girl up and into a flip so that she lands on her back.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
i wanna break the rules with you
Wessex moved in dangerously close but Aisha was there with her blade to counter. Her sword nicked the other woman's knee, but she wasn't thrown off balance. The small spray of fluid didn't even deter her from her path, and in a flash the queen was right behind Aisha. The attuned growled her surprise, whipping her head around and beginning to shift her grip on her sword to attempt to jab it backwards at the woman's side. A firm grip to her arm stops her, and then she's flipped and collapsed on her back.

There's a grunt when she hits the ground, the pain sears through her chest as she fights for a breath. As soon as it's caught the woman shifts, this time into a fiery furred leopard, snarling and spitting as it twisted to it's feet and launched itself at the queen's legs in an attempt to topple her.
oh you, you set my soul alight
AISHA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
A low Ooooh, is heard as the watching Shields exhale both in empathy with Aisha and also in admiration for the Queen’s quick, unexpected move.

In one moment, the Halovian is on the ground and in another, a spitting, angry leopard is in her place. It brings a similar feral grin back to the Wraith’s face and she revels briefly in the fact that she was able to elicit this kind of reaction. And honestly, part of her wonders why the woman had held back such a powerful shift.

Using a quick teleport to put herself behind the attacking leopard, Wessex then raises her hands and calls on their shadows - both hers and Aisha’s - and sends them towards the Attuned, grabbing for her paws, attempting to hold her in place while Wessex plays into elements of her nickname, putting on a show for their audience with puppeteering hand gestures she need not actually use.

But they don't know that.

------------------

Magic: Shadow Steal | Can control the shadows cast by fellow ascendeds (5 at a time), or other human-characters within 10ft of her. Not only can she move them, but they can also effect physical objects around her (within the natural range of the shadow, up to medium-height/weight).
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX