Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Laughing as the disc goes wide (what did she expect from the first throw, to all of a sudden be an expert at it?), Wessex takes note of where it lands and in taking her eyes off Aisha for a moment, she allows herself to be tapped - nothing that can actually hurt her, mind, as she can’t feel the pain, but the pressure of the flat of the blade is noted and then she is gone -

The woman’s sword has nothing to brace against air as the Queen is where the disc skidded to a stop - at a Shield’s feet, which has them stepping back with a startled sound as Wessex appears far, far too close to them. She grins and picks the disc up, launching it again towards Aisha, but again it goes wide and, well - even demigods have learning curves. A grumbled announcement of displeasure, she decides to let the disc be for the moment and perhaps lean on her other skills and abilities, ready to see what Aisha might throw at her next as she re-advances on the Halovian.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 05-05-2021, 12:10 AM