Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Aisha stumbles a bit and Wessex tries to capitalize on that, stepping forward again as soon as her kicking foot lands and trying to crowd the Attuned so that she doesn’t have room to use her sword. Thus far, Wessex has refrained from using any of her really dangerous abilities, as this is just a spar and nothing meant to incur serious injuries. Her eyes flash red for a moment as she considers using her lasers - but  no - not unless Aisha takes it to the next level.

So Wessex steps in and then is too close and has to quickly step back in order to avoid getting something major sliced, which leaves her leg open. The blade nicks the top of her knee and then Wessex really tries to go for it, using her speed to step back and in to Aisha, almost like they’re cuddling, reaching under the sword arm to try and hold it in place. Lowering her hip, she attempts to hoist the girl up and into a flip so that she lands on her back.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 05-14-2021, 04:48 PM