a hello for good luck
for Aisha
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Without direction, Oliver easily followed after her and found himself shedding off the layers. He absolutely didn't care about the state of disaray her room was in, ignoring it completely. There were more important things to think about, like Aisha.

Plopping on down, Oliver wanted to just lay back on the bed and bask in the warmth, but he sat up instead, offering Aisha his full attention.

The plans that Aisha and Deimos had were wonderful! And it made him both happy and proud. "It's wonderful that you two are doing that! And obviously, you'll see me! I'll try to help out too, I know I can make some stuff myself- although... Deimos does have magic..." Oliver trailed off, tilting his head to the side and frowning ever so slightly. "Still. I'll help." That was a definite and he sounded very sure of himself.

"Anything else going on in your life? Any new friends or... friends?" Oliver offered her a wink and a grin, unable to act serious with that kind of question.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-14-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-14-2021, 04:02 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-16-2021, 01:13 AM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-16-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 04-19-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Aisha - 04-19-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: a hello for good luck - by Oliver - 05-25-2021, 03:15 PM