all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

So far, Pet had passed by the space Adam had claimed twenty times. Driven by boredom, by desperation, by silent distraction. Not once had the other man done more than look at him, not once had he raised his voice to say anything. But now he sat up, now he called out. Pets shoulders hunched automatically, only adding to his dour appearance.

There is something petulant and sullen in Pet’s eyes, something that said he would sneer, if only his face knew how to. Instead what leaves him is even more monotone than usual, his voice so dry and dead it could catch fire with a spark. ”I was.” Said simply, without adornment, and left for a beat before he licks his lips and continues. ”To Halo.” Then his insipid gaze turns to the door, widening slightly as if he’s only now noticed the gales that howled just outside the doors.

Brows furrow, and he licks his lips again, considering for a long moment before speaking again. ”I could make it.”
when i look at you all I can see
Are the mistakes were going to make

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-20-2021, 05:45 AM