all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

You took notes on what you had to do
To get the piece of the pie that belonged to you
Pet's voice had never been the most lilting, cheerful of sounds, but the almost dead monotone that fell from his lips was still soul crushing. Adam had never heard him sound quite so guarded, far away, even when they were in great danger or when Pet spoke about his past. Had he done this? Guilt curdled in his chest.

That guilt wouldn't stop him talking though, not when he found out Pet was intending to go to Halo in the midst of gale force winds. "Halo? How the fuck you gonna get to Halo right now?" Adam got up, using a hand to push himself onto his feet, shaking his head as Pet insisted he could make it - sure, but in what condition? Just because Ascended were technically hardier didn't mean a fall onto rocks wouldn't smash his head open.

Approaching (but not getting too close, as if he was nervous to scare Pet off), Adam sighed. "C'mon, you know it's stupid to try get outside. I know...I know you're mad at me, and you have every fucking right to be, but don't go out there and fucking die in a storm." Pushing his hand through his hair, he tried to think: He wanted to suggested he'd go somewhere else instead, but there really wasn't anywhere to go. "...What're you hoping to get in Halo, anyway?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him before anything more useful came out.
You've been waiting for this ever since you were young
Be careful not to choke on your tongue

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Adam - 04-21-2021, 05:40 PM