all that is now and all that is gone
Adaaaaaam
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

You took notes on what you had to do
To get the piece of the pie that belonged to you
Had it been anyone else, Adam would have begun a groan of 'oh here we go' when Pet started talking, but he knew he had to try be softer with his husband (ex-husband? Friend? Were they even friends anymore?). Just sighing, he brought the hand that was in his hair down to his temple and pressed in, wishing he could go back just a few weeks in the past. How had he only been alive two seasons and already fucked everything up so bad?

"D'ya really think he's gonna hesitate to use you just like she did? They know you'll do what they say and that's why they-" He managed to clamp his mouth shut before keep you around came out, though it was what he was thinking. "They don't care about you. They care about what they can make you do." Not like me, he wanted to add, I love you.

But that boat had sailed and now all he could do was try to keep Pet from disappearing entirely.

"You don't have to go anywhere. You like it here in Torchline, don't you? Okay, you don't like me right now, but you could just...stay. I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone and you get a job doing whatever you like doing here and you can just...be okay. Be happy. Not have to work for some cunt that's gonna abuse you." His voice was breaking, his eyes desperately searching Pet's face for some sign that he was getting through. "You're...I know I fucked us up. I know that. But you're worth so much more and I'd fucking hate myself if you went back to that shit."
You've been waiting for this ever since you were young
Be careful not to choke on your tongue

Messages In This Thread
all that is now and all that is gone - by Peter - 04-15-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: all that is now and all that is gone - by Adam - 05-12-2021, 04:52 PM