the world spins madly on
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
There is a nod- of course he sent for Henry! Although, he always wished a visitor would appear and that it would be Henry... but that almost felt too optimistic. ”My door is always open, yeah? Even when I’m not here, feel free to drop by if you need shelter.” Oliver couldn’t offer too much if he wasn’t around, but even just a place to sleep for the night would hopefully be a lot... maybe too much? Oh well. He already said it.

Things changed and it wasn’t hard to tell something was wrong. Oliver hadn’t been around Henry much but within their time together, Henry always seemed so happy. Any inclination to the contrary was obviously a major concern that was soon confirmed.

A simple nod and Oliver moves to make it a bit more homely.

Using his telekinesis, a metal kettle and two ceramic mugs appear from behind the wall. A board that was flat against the wall also folds down to form a table, a wonderful space saver. From the corner he brings over two stools.

Meanwhile, manually, he works to bringing a jar of loose tea off of a shelf and pulling with it a bottle of whiskey. ”I don’t normally like using this much magic... but I think you and I could use a cup of tea a little quicker than normal. “

The two containers were set on the table along with the mugs. ”Take a seat, please, you can talk whenever you feel comfortable. And if you don’t want to talk, that’s fine too. I’m here to help out in any way possible.” His full attention was turned towards Henry, speaking to him quietly, but worry ebbed in his voice.

A soft sigh and he fills up the kettle with a pitcher of water before setting it on the fire. While he waited, he would once again turn his attention towards Henry, giving the man the opportunity to speak should he feel ready.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-16-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-17-2021, 12:47 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-18-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-20-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 04-22-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 04-22-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Henry - 05-07-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: the world spins madly on - by Oliver - 05-27-2021, 12:04 AM