how it feels
Aamu <3
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
but the wolf is always there, even when i can't see it
Oh and yet, it is him. They cling to one another, tightly for some time, before Varus is leaning back a fraction, his one hand remaining on Aamu’s shoulder along his back even as he feels the weight of the Ascended’s hands at his waist. “Ah but I’m not dead.” He offers, settling back on his heels as the smile remains on his face. “I can’t remember much but I remember something shredding my arm.” His head angles toward the missing appendage, if only to keep his hand on Aamu, before he continues.

Rolled under a hedge of Queen’s Gambit, ran low on fluid and couldn’t get out. Then… I woke up, not too long ago. Thought it had only been a couple of weeks, maybe a month.” He offers a small almost fragile smile. “Turns out it’s been more than three hundred years.” He flashes a softer smile with that, a shrug of his shoulders though the effect is somewhat lost with the missing arm.

Got help coming back to the Grounds and got my arm cut off, though. What a fucking relief that was.” Here a rich laugh leaves him, pushing away the softness and fragility of before for the hardened edge of the soldier Aamu knew him to be.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
how it feels - by Varus - 04-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: how it feels - by Aamu - 04-19-2021, 05:53 AM
RE: how it feels - by Varus - 04-19-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: how it feels - by Aamu - 04-19-2021, 06:48 AM
RE: how it feels - by Varus - 04-19-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: how it feels - by Aamu - 04-24-2021, 09:47 AM
RE: how it feels - by Varus - 04-24-2021, 06:45 PM