I've got some color back
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The story earned Seren a laugh. Something bright that bubbled up in her chest, ringing through the twilit air clearly as she looked up at the other woman. "Let me guess... You saw how fishing actually happened?" She teased, bumping against the other woman light as they walked together. It was easy to fall into a playful banter and she tried her best not to edge into the territory of being flirty. It was a bit difficult as that tended to be her natural state, but the Madame tried her best.

She watched as blue eyes go wide, brows raising towards her hairline as she made suggestions of her own. Maeve's smile shifted into something more mischievous as her eyes darkened with delight, "I bet we could find an inn that will serve breakfast and if they don't... Well, I'm sure I can convince them." Maeve winked, laughing as they schemed what they were going to do once they made it out of this garden. "There are plenty of bakeries around too. We could get a whole cake. One filled with strawberries and cream. Chocolate. The possibilities are endless."
Babe, there's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this
Oh what a sin
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
I saw a piece of heaven
"Blackberries and honey... We could even get a cake each," Seren countered, positively giddy with the options available. Two hungry women and a whole city at their feet; let the chefs of Stormbreak tremble at their advent. "Between your charm and my connections, who's going to deny us?" Nudging Maeve back playfully, she laughed and picked up the pace, her stomach announcing its roaring approval with the idea.

There may be regrets later. Overfull bellies and discomfort, and the consequences of gorging. But as they found the exit and traded enchanted twilight for the clear Flowerbirth sky in the city beyond, Seren couldn't think of a single one.

- FIN
Waiting, impatient, for me

Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.