so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It doesn't hurt as much as his did. His touch is light enough that it isn't enough to actually cause any sensation besides one of relaxation as he rubs her back gently. "No.. I don't need to lie down. This is fine. I promise." Maeve soothes, giving his hand a soft squeeze as she finds herself shifting closer to him without realizing it.

"I do. I'll be more prepared. Pretty shitty that I had to learn about it this way." Maeve huffs, shaking her head as she looks over at him and there is a hint of pain in her usually soft eyes. Things are off. The weight of unsaid words and unshared feelings making things difficult to navigate. Neither of them wanting to breach the topic. "Thank you, Locke. As soon as I know what the plan is I'll be sure to recruit you." And she means it too. She knows he'll help her no matter what it comes to. Unless this all goes to shit. She doesn't know yet.

Locke looks down, the muscles in his feathering when she mentions Sunjata. His words don't match his expression and she worries for a moment that she's already fucked this up. "I probably wouldn't be here if he hadn't." Her brows knit together and she presses her lips into a thin line, "Locke.. don't. You being there wouldn't have changed what happened with the building. It wouldn't have really changed anything. Maybe I wouldn't have been in there, but I was. We can't change anything now. All that we can do is focus on now." There isn't any heat in her words. Just a gentle reassurance as she reaches up with her free hand to cup his cheek, thumb brushing lightly over the skin there. "I'm staying at Ronin and Remi's house right now. In the Pacifist Plaza."
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-20-2021, 01:08 AM