so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
They’re both idiots. Fools. Gods damned morons. He chuckles at her weak attempt at a joke before pressing another kiss to her face. Wherever he can reach. ”Not a nice man, typically. Maybe for you though.” A little. As a treat. He’s a little hurt, maybe. But this could’ve gone a lot worse. Could go a lot worse. But he’s content to relax, soak in whatever this feeling is. He feels kind of fuzzy, kind of content, kind of embarrassed. Not in a bad way though. All of this is new to him and maybe to her too. And he can tell the Sunjata thing has been bothering her. He knows he made it clear that he doesn’t care if she sleeps with other people.. Maybe he should’ve elaborated.

”M’right here Mae. Have been for a bit. Missed you too though. Glad you’re okay. Don’t know what I would do if you got hurt.. worse.” He has to stop himself from rambling, another laugh bubbling up in his chest. Nervous this time but still. Locke shakes his head as she pulls away, looking her over as she talks. He wants to tangle himself up in her, in her life, in her sheets, in her heart. It seems like maybe he has already. He’s not sure it’s love but it’s something and that has to count.

He holds her gaze, waiting for her. She seems so nervous, unsure maybe? Something he can’t quite read. But she seems to be relaxing and that’s all he wants. This doesn’t have to be hard. ”Yeah. I mean. Look, Mae. I know we haven’t done much in the way of talking but you’d be blind to not see how.. Sexual you are. And I mean that in the best way possible. And you care a lot about people. Making them happy, taking care of them. You’ve got a big heart. Wouldn’t be fair to try and have all of it.” His fingers gently massage the back of her head when she leans into him.

”Plus.. Told you I think it’s kinda hot.”
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-20-2021, 10:22 PM