so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He shrugs, "Probably. Still not a dragoon by the way. Don't think I'm going to be one at this rate." Between showing up late because he was hung over that one time.. The whole war thing weighing on his mind.. What happened to Maeve. Maybe it's not for him. But they can talk about that later. She's laying down against his pillows and he's never felt so soft for someone before. The way she winces makes him frown but he gets it. She had a building fall on her and it was probably recently. Honestly, surprised she doesn't look worse. Not that she can look bad that is.

He moves to lay down next to her, propping himself up on his arm as he lays on his side. She's got most of the bed but that's fine by him. "We should. I'm very curious about the Halenani Madam. I've heard she's met Safrin. And I want to know everything. Her favorite color, her favorite instrument, her favorite drink. Can't believe I don't know already." Another chuckle as his hand slips around her waist, desperate to touch her again. He's careful, scared of hurting her.

He's not trying to start anything, honestly. He, however, is a pervert and he can't help himself, really. "Yeah. I really do. Just sayin' that when we get back to Torchline, you should pay the govenor a visit. I'm terribly curious about how he tastes." His voice has dropped a little. Partially so the others don't hear him and partially because you know, kinda dirty. Not that he cares.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-21-2021, 07:32 PM