so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It is how gods work. Even though Safrin had been incredibly kind to her, she knew some of the things that happened with Ronin and Sunjata. "We are… Whether we want to be or not." Maeve murmurs, a sigh pushing past her lips as she relaxes against the pillows. "You wanted to get out. This seemed like the best way to do it at the time. Plus, you got out before monsoon season. Lucky you." She laughs quietly, leaning into him and trying her best to keep him from getting too caught up in his thoughts.

She tells him all that Safrin has asked her to do. Even going so far as to ask for his help in completing one if the tasks, but she catches the way the muscles in his jaw feather. Maeve reaches up, cupping his cheek, thumb brushing across his jaw lightly. The smile is fake and she sees right through it. They might not know each other that well yet, but she's good at reading people. "Hey… You don't have to help if you don't want to." Except Maeve is pretty sure it's not because he doesn't want to help. If anything it's because of what she asked for. He had offered to train her before he left. How could she have forgotten. "I want your help, Locke.."

Maeve can't help the laugh that bubbles up in her throat and she presses closer to him until she's almost flush against him now. His warmth seeps into her skin through the fabric of her dress and she sighs softly, "I guess it is pretty obvious, huh?" Maeve hums, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth as he presses his face into the crook of her neck. The hand on his chest shifts to fidget with the buttons of his shirt, managing to get one loose so her fingers can find the warm skin underneath. "Some, yeah.. My legs are pretty strong. Bet I could outrun you." She teases, grinning as his breath warms the side of her throat.

"We didn't, but we can fix it now. I want to know about you. Just as much as you want to know about me. I wasn't lying when I said I liked you." Maeve murmurs, fingers of her free hand slipping into his hair, nails scratching lightly at his scalp. He might feel like he's playing second fiddle, but he isn't. She's accepted that Sunjata will never be hers. Which is fine. He isn't hers. Locke though? Locke could be hers and she could be his. He draws her hand away from his chest, pressing a kiss into her palm, "I'm sore. They patched me up really good. Only a little bruising left." She knows he won't hurt her. Not on purpose.

Maeve huffs softly, shaking her head, "Yeah, I do, but not like that. Very specific situations." She feels his smile against her skin and his arm tightens around her, drawing her into him and she goes willingly, letting her body mold easily against his as if it was made to fit there. His words make her shiver and her eyes flutter shut, head tilting back slightly to expose more of her throat to him. "What is it?" The question comes out with a hitched breath as his teeth nip at her skin. Her belly stirs with a new heat and anticipation at being able to have this little secret of his. Something just for her.

It's something. He's going to come back with her. Maybe stay with her for a little while. He'll help her rebuild. Help her heal. They'll take care of each other. Explore together. Until he decides he wants to go somewhere else. "I'm glad you're coming back with me. I really did miss you. Even with all the distractions." Maeve murmurs, drawing back slightly so she can look at him with soft eyes, truth visible in the green of her irises. Her cheeks flush at his compliment and the following statement. Maeve rolls her eyes in return, "Did you not get laid a single time since you left? Gods, everything I say seems to give you a nice little fantasy to imagine for a bit." She mutters, but there isn't any heat in her voice. A smile plays at the corners of her lips, giving her away. "I'd like that.."
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-24-2021, 11:57 PM