so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Whether we want to be or not? Not if he has something to say about it. Which he probably doesn’t. ”I’m glad she was kind to you though. And thank you for offering to come with me. No idea why I’d go to a shrine but I can’t imagine it’d be good.” An almost laugh bubbles up in his chest, something like a scoff but not. ”Guess so. And Ronin is nice. And I’ve met some other pretty cool people. You’d like Sera, I think.” He can’t see why she wouldn’t actually.

He can’t help but lean against her hand when she brushes her thumb across his cheek. As insecure and stupid as he’s feeling, he’s as touch starved as ever. ”No, I want to help. I just..” A pause as he bites his own lip, mimicking her unintentionally.”There’s a lot of reasons you could be killing something and they’re all gonna.. feel different. Killing an animal for food feels different than killing someone out of self-defense or just.. Killing them because you’re.. pissed.” Pissed doesn’t describe the emotion he wants  to convey but it’s fine. She gets the point. ”Why does she want you to do all of this anyway? I know it’s for a quest but.. Why?

They’re smooshed together on his little cot and he wishes they were anywhere else. Or at least somewhere more properly private. Not that he’s planning on doing more than cuddling but Maeve seems to have other ideas, maybe. Her hand is fiddling with the buttons of his shirt and it’s distracting. ”I dunno. I’m pretty fast. Spent a long time running from the people I’ve pissed off..” He bites her skin in some kind of mock retaliation. ”But I’d happily let you crush me with your thighs..” He’s trying to ignore that sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. She wants him. She’s here. What does he have to be so insecure about?

”Mm, I know. There isn’t a lot to know about me, Mae. Not really. Don’t even have a favorite color.” Although it seems he has a soft spot for green these days. A soft groan escapes him as her nails rack across his scalp. It sends little tingles down his spine and he curls against her more, pressing a kiss into her neck. ”M’glad. Maybe I can give you another massage. Won’t get all weird this time, promise.” He has no intention of leaving, of treating her that way. She was never just a whore to him, not then and especially not now.

”Care to tell me what those very specific situations are?” He has a feeling he’s not getting out of.. Whatever this building heat is. Which is fine. It’s better than whatever else he’d been feeling. Especially as she tilts her head for him, exposing more pale skin for him to ruin. He gives her a bite first, then sucks a mark into her skin. ”You have to promise not to laugh, okay?” He doesn’t wait for an answer though, his lips brushing against her ear. ”It’s Loxley. Like the hero from the story.” It was his mom’s favorite. She had tried to read it to him when he was little. He nuzzles into Maeve’s neck, nipping at her skin as one of his hands finds her leg. He bunches her dress up as he drags his nails over her skin. ”Don’t tell anyone, okay?”

”Have gotten laid.” Like once, but still. He has. ”Just depraved is all. And if you tell any man that you think another sexy woman is into you, he’s gonna get the same idea. Well, unless they’re gay.” He says it very matter-of-factly as he hooks her leg over his thigh. ”Plus, you’re the one sneaking your hand under my shirt. What if we get caught?” Locke’s voice is barely a whisper hissed into her ear. He’s teasing of course. It is a legitimate concern but since when have either of them really cared about getting caught?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-27-2021, 01:37 PM