so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

”You don’t have to, of course. Just if you ever had a need to, I’d go with you.” Maeve murmurs, offering him a soft smile before their conversation drifts towards his time here. She nods in agreement. Ronin is nice. Stormbreak is nice. If not a bit strict. ”If you like her then I likely will too. I haven’t gotten out much since I’ve been here. I’ve been resting.” Locke leans into her touch and she lets out a breath of relief that she hadn’t realized she was holding. She meets his gaze, nodding slowly in understanding. It is different and it doesn’t make much sense. Not without all the context. ”Well… She said that she needed to know that I wouldn’t hinder those I went to help. The quest is to get an item that will allow me to teleport to anyone, anywhere, at any time. I asked her for the ability to be there for those who needed me. I guess… I guess she wants to know that I won’t make it harder by being there.” Maeve finally says, releasing her bottom lip and looking up at him from beneath her lashes.

There isn’t any space between them on his little cot. The barracks are quiet around them. Nothing but their voices filling the space as the nuzzle together in this little nook. She’s not exactly trying to start anything, but her fingers wander, popping buttons and seeking out warm skin to press against as his teeth find her neck, nipping at sensitive flesh. Maeve shivers, breath catching in her throat, ”Should race me sometime… See who would win.” She huffs out, a faint laugh pushing past her lips as she bares more of her neck to him, ”I’m not that strong.”

Another hum pushes past her lips, breaking the quiet of the room as her nails scratch lightly at his scalp and her fingers find the warmth of his chest, trailing over silvery scars that litter still tan skin. ”There are things to know about you. Tell me something. Anything.” She encourages, voice dropping into something sweet and enticing as his groan echoes against the stone walls before his lips press against the column of her neck. ”Cross your heart?” Maeve breathes, eyes fluttering closed as she presses closer to him even though it’s not really possible with how little space is already left.

”I could or you could guess… That sounds like more fun to me.” She purrs, giving in to the growing heat between them. She’s missed him. More than he might have realized. Even with all the distractions. Right now she was here with him and it did wonders for her. Maeve hisses out a breath as his teeth sink into her skin, marking the unmarred flesh anew. Virgo faded all of her bruises. Including the ones Sunjata had left behind. Now it was bare just for him. ”I promise.” The Madame vows, fingers slipping down his chest to find the remaining buttons of his shirt, undoing those too until it’s hanging loosely around his torso. Loxley. She likes it. A lot. So much. It’s somehow soft and strong all at once. The skin of her thigh is exposed to the cool air of the room as he rucks up her dress to run fingers over pale skin, nails teasing along her flesh. She shivers, pulse fluttering in her throat, ”I won’t tell. Our little secret.”

He draws her leg over his thigh, molding them together as he presses his body against her own. She licks her lips as his breath hisses out against her ear, the words somehow a warning and a challenge all at once. Maeve’s fingers tighten in his hair and her hips press forward, ”So what if we get caught? Like others haven’t done this before us… I missed you. Didn’t you miss me, Loxley?” Maeve uses his real name, letting it roll off her tongue in a soft purr.
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 04-28-2021, 03:24 AM