so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He mostly drops the god talk, keeping her offer in the back of his head. Some part of him doesn’t want to find out why he’d want to go to a shrine. ”There’s a temple here too, maybe we can see it before we leave..” Sera had told him about Gideon and he’ll admit he’s at least been curious. Then she’s explaining her quest more fully to him and he’s nodding along. That makes sense. “I suppose that makes.. Sense. In a way. I’ll think of something. I’m sure I can help you figure out this killing thing.” After all, he’s not a stranger to it himself. He leans forward and presses a soft kiss to her lips. ”I doubt you’ll make it harder.. You make things easy actually.” It’s easy to want her, to take care of her, to hold her. Sure, things could’ve been harder between them, but they weren’t. She made that easy too.

She keeps popping the buttons of his shirt and he can’t find it in himself to stop her. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t miss this, miss her. He’s had other partners and likely will have more in the future but she’s special. At least for now. He bites her again, more properly this time, intent on leaving a mark. He never felt the need to hide them before but he was careful. This time? He has no reason to. Who else is she visiting? Who else’s bed would she be crawling into? Sunjata isn’t here and she has no other marks. Not that he cares if she finds herself in someone else’s bed. ”Mm, I’ve got good endurance, Mae… A sprint? You might win. A proper race though? All me.” He’s not sure if he’s talking about running anymore either. ”We’ll have to test that.. I’m happy to offer my services..”

A soft hiss escapes his lips as her fingers drag across tender scars. Some are fresh, ones she’s never seen before. He wonders if she’d notice. At her request, he growls softly, nipping at her ear again. ”The oldest of eleven, I think. Was born in a brothel.” Another growl as he shifts against her. He doesn’t want to talk anymore. Talking isn’t his thing. The hand on her thigh grips her tighter, pulling her flush against him so he can roll his hips against her’s. There’s another shift as he draws his hand out from between them, hastily crossing his heart before kissing her properly, licking into her mouth. ”Promise..” Muttered against her lips before he takes them again.

”How about I just try to find out myself..” He shifts so he’s sitting up more, leaning over to run his tongue along the other side of her neck. There’s no marks here and that’s just not okay. Especially since she doesn’t laugh at his name. He feels open and exposed but it’s fine. He can trust her with this, right? She won’t tell anyone he doesn’t want to be told. ”Course I missed you, Mae.. So much..” Locke nuzzles into her, pressing a kiss to her pulse. Everything feels like it’s happening too quickly and too slowly at once. But if she doesn’t mind getting caught, neither does he. Especially when she says his name. It earns her another groan and a proper roll from his hips.

”Please. I’ll be gentle. Missed you so much..” He doubts sex will help with the straight up overwhelming amount of emotion he’s feeling at the moment but it might. Might make it worse. Who knows. He just knows he’s willing to give it a chance. ”Need you.” A whispered confession against her ear as his hand tucks between her thighs.
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 04-28-2021, 11:09 PM