so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn’t comment on her little quip, more intent on seeing how many sounds he can get from her instead. They’ve still got stuff to talk about but he needs this out of his system. Or at least that’s what he tells himself as one of his hands finds her hips. She bites a mark into her neck and he gives her a low groan in return. He tries to figure out if its the first she’s given him but then her nails are scratching down his back in his favorite way. His mind is temporarily blank as the pain shortcircuits with the pleasure.

She moves against his hand and he hates when he slips it away. Except he doesn’t at all. As fun as her little thrusts against his hand are, he’d rather it be his dick. Loocke lines himself up before cleaning his fingers of her wetness. He’s going to have to go down on her later, he misses the way she tastes. ”Promise I will..” He’s not sure where he’ll make it up to her but he will. He presses his free hand over her mouth as he sinks into her. ”Sorry Kitten, we have to be quiet. Wouldn’t want to get caught.” Even if he kind of wants to.

Locke sets a slow pace at first, trying to reacquaint himself with her body. Plus, for all the talk of a quickie, he still wants to get her off. He’s practically got a hair trigger at this point, it’s the longest he’s gone without sex since he started having sex so he’s a little.. Overzealous maybe. His fingers dig into her hips and he tries so desperately to be careful with her. ”Fuuuck Mae..” A little pray whispered into her ear as he tries to bite back his own noises. He’s never been one for being quiet in bed and it’s kind of backfiring now.
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-01-2021, 07:06 PM