so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn't believe in love at first sight. Never has, never will. But he knows whatever he's feeling is close, maybe. Not love, not yet, but maybe the seedling of it. She falls apart in his arms and asks that he follow and he can't help himself. He shudders, grip tightening for a moment before he relaxes. He keeps a slow pace, working them both through their orgasms. He gives her a little grin, leaning down to press a kiss to the corner of her mouth. It's almost habit at this point.

How many times have they done this? He's not sure he knows but it was different this time. Raw and sharp, cutting him open and leaving him to bleed out his feelings for her. He nips at her jaw before soothing it with a kiss. "Well, was that worth the wait?" He laughs between pants, pushing himself off of her. His eyes dart to the door, finding it still safely closed before pulling away from her. They must look like messes. His hair is all messed up, she's covered in bites with her dress bunched up to her hips.

Locke clears his throat as he pulls the condom off, dropping it into a trash can. "So.. Uh.. How you feelin? Didn't hurt ya, did I?"
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am?

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-01-2021, 10:26 PM