so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Locke doesn't know where he is. Caught somewhere between a feeling and a dream. He'll figure it out later. Right now he's got to clean himself up and pretend to look presentable. He combs his hand through his hair before fixing his pants and starting on his shirt. He pauses mid-button, looking at her over his shoulder, "Better? Maybe I'm out of practice.. Told you I don't do gentle well though.." His eyes are narrowed and for half a moment he looks annoyed, then a grin splits his face. "Fuck, Mae, m'sorry.. Your neck.." He grimaces as he trails his fingers along the marks.

But he tucks himself into her side again, one arm loose across her waist while the other props his head up so he can look down at her. He looks for more than just the love bites and finds nothing, not yet anyway. "Feel alright. Good." It's like he's trying to convince himself that it's true. He does feel good, to some extent, still a little weird. But things are better now that his head is clear. He leans down to give her another kiss, soft and chaste, before leaning back.

"Do you want to get lunch? Or something?" He's already missed.. some amount of his training. Might as well miss more.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-01-2021, 11:32 PM