so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He knows that wasn't rough. It wasn't exactly gentle either though. Maybe one day he'll show her just how rough he can be. Now that things feel more.. stable. He thinks. Yeah. They are. He's just in his head, as usual. The nickname makes him raise an eyebrow though and he looks over at her, "Favori? That's a new one." He's just smart enough to figure out what it means. And he wonders if it's true. He doubts it though. It's fine, he'll play the role for her, for now. Until she figures out what she really wants. The kiss she presses into his palm almost soothes him. He gives her a soft smile, fingers trailing over her neck. "I'll have to fix that later.."

"I'm glad we talked too." He is, genuinely. Even as mixed up as he feels, as vulnerable, it's off his chest and he does feel better. He just needs to sort his own feelings out more properly. He knew he liked her, knew he wanted her, and at first that felt like enough. But now he's not sure. But she's willing to give him time to sort it out, it seems. And it's not like they have to be together. There's no kid involved, no rush. Locke leans against her hand as she brushes hair out of his face. "Kinda thought you were coming to tell me I was pathetic or somethin', waitin' for you like this." He wasn't waiting, not really. He just didn't find anyone else who caught his attention the same way.

He tilts his head as he looks at her, hazel eyes narrowing just the slightest. "Why didn't ya eat? You're healing, you need the energy." He has a guess but he's not going to voice it. And he's a worrywart, that's just how he is. Locke follows her up, holding his arm out so she can brace herself if she needs. "I might but getting in trouble has never stopped me.." It's fine, he'll be fine.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-02-2021, 08:55 PM