so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He comments on the term of endearment, butchering it a little bit as he repeats it. The accent is wrong, but that's okay. It makes her giggle. "It means pet in French... If you're curious." She tells him, smiling up at him sweetly even as her cheeks flush at his promise to fix thst she doesn't feel the marks. Her lips brush against his palm, intent to soothe his troubled mind. It only works a little bit.

Relief spreads in her chest when he confirms he's glad that they talked too. Things feel good. Better than they were before. They have solid ground to stand on. Something to build on. Even if they don't know what exactly that something is yet. She knows what she wants eventually. He knows what he wants too. They can start there and figure out the rest later. Her brows knit together and she tilts her head to the side, "Why would I say that? Did you really think I'd forgotten about you that much? I told you... I might have gotten distracted, but you were still on my mind." And he was. That wasn't a lie.

Maeve huffs at his gentle scolding, moving to stand and take his arm, "I was nervous, okay? I didn't want to add getting sick on top of it. I have been eating. Better than I was before." Since coming here her appetite had improved a lot. She was eating at pretty much every meal now. Maeve hates to think what he might have thought of her previous eating habits. She smiles softly up at him, "Let's go get in trouble then."
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Maeve - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM