so casually cruel in the name of being honest
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Pet? Hmm. He must've remembered wrong. Or maybe he was thinking of another word. Either way, it's an interesting nickname for him. "You callin' me a dog or somethin', Kitten?" He practically purrs the last part as he leans down to press another kiss to her face. The faint flush on her cheeks does something for him and he can't wait to show her what he means, even if he's sure she's figured it out.

Then her face scrunches up and he laughs, shaking his head. "Because I did feel kinda pathetic. Just.. Waiting for you. Not really that you'd forget so much as you'd just.. Move on. Can't imagine I'm the only one who wants you that way.. You said there was a girl?" He doesn't mean to bring up something painful but it's true. If it wasn't Sunjata, surely someone else would've snagged her by now, right? Locke wouldn't be high on his own list of people to start this kind of journey with. But who is he to stop her if she wants to do this with him? "Plus, I only got laid once and that's not enough at all.." He's trying to make a joke but he's not sure if it's going to land.

"About what? Our talk?" She was being a little odd when she first showed up. Maybe this wasn't how this was supposed to go? She better not be doing this for him.. He doesn't press further. She's a big girl, it's not his responsibility to force her into being truthful. Not right now. "Trouble should be my middle name." Honestly. He doesn't have one though. Another dragoon sees them and just kind of gives Locke a knowing look and Locke just.. doesn't acknowledge him. It's fine.

"There's a little food cart down the way, if you want to try it. It's not the best but it's not bad either."
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine

Messages In This Thread
RE: so casually cruel in the name of being honest - by Locke - 05-03-2021, 12:08 AM